What will the 3 cost you?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Teslaliving, Feb 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

I agree with you that $75k for a Model ≡ starts to feel a bit steep (although if it would get you a P75D with Ludicrous - and if you have the money! - this could be quite fun; btw, at 184.8'', the car is not so small...).
    However, am highly skeptical you'll be able to get a Daimler (Mercedes) EQ for $49k... Where did you see that number? Everything I have read up to now points more to $55-60k. In addition, everything related to that car that is not likely to launch before 2019 is conjecture. Don't even know what the final production vehicle will look like compared to the prototype we've seen...
    So, will there be other nice cars launched over the next two to three years, and beyond, absolutely. How many of them will be under $50k remains to be seen...

2. JT3

JT3 New Member

Actually i've read that AWD is less efficient

3. PapaSlabes

PapaSlabes New Member

Dual motor configurations give better range (e.g. with the Model S 75, dual motor range is 259, single motor range is 249)

4. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

1) for better efficiency (eg. More miles),
    2) Plus this is how to get the additional benefit of full regenerative braking...

The first I forgot but true, the second I didn't know, but logical. Both are positive additions for which I want to wait a year and a bit more from this moment. I hope to get my M3 P85D on September 17, 2018.

5. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

@Mergoscia , welcome back...
    I hate to burst your bubble yet it seems like you've been smoking something while away..?! :D
    P85D? In Western Europe by end 3Q18 when you reserved... when again ?! I don't think so... :p

6. Gonzalo Zamora

Gonzalo Zamora New Member

RWD
    Full Auto Pilot

Good for me.