What will the 3 cost you?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Teslaliving, Feb 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

At the end of this video are the prices, but who's I dont know.

2. clprenz

clprenz Member

Mergoscia,
    Those numbers were purely speculative online, covering what might be offered. How much do you think your going to be paying for yours? I'm thinking we will go with either mid or top battery here.

3. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

#43 Mergoscia, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    @ clprenz For safety and range reasons I will go for either a 80D or a P80D without ludicrous. Then I will pay for a fully loaded P80D Euro 60.000 MAX incl Dutch taxes. I think that is quite a fair price considering the base model will be as well Euro 35.000 incl Dutch taxes and considering of course the car-class /segment C or D in which the model 3 falls into.
    When you buy a Tesla you have to consider a loading point, solar panels and storage at home as well. That price will come on top of the car-price. That is how I motivate the price.

4. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Any information with regards to Model ≡ pricing at this point still needs to be taken with a large (a pound ?!) of salt... European prices are even more in question because of uncertainty related to forex at the time our respective cars would be delivered... I am like you... though I could go higher, I do have a budget (after French incentives if hopefully still valid by then ...) which could be the only killer variable... So trying to remain optimistic and reasonable with battery size & options! :)

5. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

I have my reasons to communicate like I did.

6. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

#46 Mergoscia, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    I have been looking at the cofiguration posibilities for the model 3 on model3tracker.info .
    A question popped up in relation to wheelchoice. Optional is (next to larger wheels) premium standerd size with "premium rims".
    Will this option be the rims showed in the first video of Tesla Model 3 Sightings and Spy Shots?
    I pose this question here, because of the costs involved and because it is a too detailed question to start a new post for.

7. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

@Mergoscia , hi! Remember, any specific question, particularly if detailed, regarding options for Model ≡, is likely to be answerable with conjectures and/best guesses only... ;)
    Of course, formulating hypotheses is what we spend most of our times in these fora... :)
    Clearly what rims will be offered l, standard and as option, is totally uncertain at this point...
    Though I concur it is almost as intriguing as how the final spaceship-like will look like and whether or not there will be a HUD...! :cool:

8. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

@Michael Russo,
    You are right about all is best guesses. But my question not only has a direct longing for answers. It also serves for insight in cliënt's wishes to Tesla. Cause I presume Tesla will follow treads and Tesla-fashiontrends on several Fora.

9. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Oh, I know for a fact that they do... :)

10. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

That's why my quote:" I have my reasons to communicate like I did". I do not say directly what the content of the reason is, but I think you are far too clever not to understand that.

By the way: I started a post about buyers acceptance of quality and reliability issues on the model 3.

Michael Russo likes this.
  11. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Thanks for the compliment. Sure the same is valid for you too hence my comparable discretion. :)

Mergoscia likes this.
  12. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

#53 Mergoscia, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    For around Euro 60.000 I allready dropped a few my wishes. See beneath.

My ideal model 3 would be
    - P85D,
    - enhanched Auto-pilot,
    - self driving function,
    - premium upgrade package with HEPA ventilation, Bioweapon defense mode, carbon filters and external lightning,
    - NO need for internal upgrades, like leather, headliners and dockingsystems (I am a vegan; so no animalskin inside)
    - maybe Ultra High Fidelity for classical music, DROPPED
    - Pirelli wintertires, DROPPED
    - Best brakes/ Brembo ventilated brakes,DROPPED
    - maybe air-suspention,
    - NO NEED maybe upgrade internal loader,
    - Solar energy roof,
    - Dark Blue (The royal blue; not the blue Tesla has at the moment). DROPPED

When the car is max P75D I think the expected price in Euro's (60.000 or even way more) is way out of balance.
    I will follow the developments, but I am deeply disappointed and probably will redraw my reservation.

An hour later.....
    I triple checked at the configurationpage of model3tracker.info the price of my (not even by far) preferred 3.
    I filled out the questions 1/16 to16/16 with the guestimates. And again I would have to pay $ 71.650 for the car.
    I think that is a way too high a price considering it is only a P75D and the class / segment C or D the model 3 falls into.

Another hour later........
    I made a model3tracker.info-estimate of my preferred model 3. In that scenerio (and still not fully opt) I have to pay $75.150. Ha,ha, ha for a class C / D car???????? ha, ha, ha. Tesla can think herself becoming rich with nothing........

Probably I am out!

13. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

@Mergoscia , of course you do what you want... Only thing I would say at this point is unless you're in a bind to make a fast decision, I would hold a while longer until more facts are available about what will be available when, and at what price... For us in Europe, I'd say that is at least... 6-9 months from now... Oh, that's funny... 6-9 months, just like Elon said yesterday... :D

14. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

@Michael Russo, You are right again....but as I analize prices in dollars and towards European standards in Euro's........I don't feel comfortable at all.

15. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Your choice, yet it's a tough one... ;)