What will Model 3 cost you?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Teslaliving, Feb 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. sutragirl

sutragirl New Member

Before taxes, locked and loaded will be $58k. It does not have AWD, I personally don't care. It does have the long range battery, premium package, all the auto assist driving packages, normal wheels (add $1500 for the extra inch diameter). With taxes and tags it should be $65K-ish. I hope I'm estimating high.

2. joeski1

joeski1 Member

Home Page:
    Better off with a 75D..

3. joeski1

joeski1 Member

Home Page:
    #123 joeski1, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018

My conclusion.. EJ has come to realize the M3 isn't all that.. saw one today in silver .. sorry.. ugly...

Not willing to cross over $50K??

Why?

Because the MS 75D is a better car!! do yourself a big favor....go for the MS test drive before you waste your cash on an inferior vehicle.. for roughly the same coin..

Contact me for a referral for that new S.. not because I right.. but because I'm right....

@ EJ...

Saw it here::

P100D in red available in San
    Diego. cool $120K.. extra miles, dents, chips, etc.. just for you.. "badges of honor"
    "
    We don't need no stinking badges!"

I 'd check to see if it's still supported.. warranty valid , how about beat at the drag strip?? etc..

$10,000 wheel package .. EVEN comes with a LOVE letter.. ( & 2 violin players plucking the strings with their bows)

MUST BE a dear john!

What will a bank loan on this vehicle with say.. 40,000 miles.?? A:: About 75% of current Kelly Bluebook..

Hahahah!!! $$$$$$$

Much love to all.. now get outta my way! Both hands on the wheel..NO AP for me... I already know it couldn't possibly keep up..

4. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Not if you need the range...
    I think you must be distracted. @Electric Jen ia more than familiar with the S as they have had one in their household for several years; therefore I think she is perfectly capable of comparing the relative benefits of both models ;)
    Just because she is not prepared to spend more than $50-70k does not mean, IMHO, that she does not appreciate her own Model 3, recently obtained and values it for what it is.

To each their own. As I told you before.

5. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

More than Euro 66.000 excluding taxes and fees for the one I want? In that case I switch over to the Jaguar I-pace. Hope Jaquar and Tesla make an agreement that Jags can use the Supercharger network in Europe. Elon did say he wants to open up the network for other carmakers.

6. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

#126 Mergoscia, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Elon wrote : "..........trying to get to profitability". Is that why the fully optioned model 3 will cost Euro 104.000,= or US $ 122.000,= (including all taxes and fees) in The Netherlands or indeed in whole Europe?

And because of that far too ridiculous price, sprouting out of Elon's bankwupt mind, he now comes with the near empty promise, that the performance model will "maybe" get even better specs. He writes: "Also, not promising anything, but we *might* be able to increase Model 3 Performance power output a little".
    For Euro 104.000 / US$ 122.000,= I am not willing to buy a fully optioned model 3. I am not even willing to spent Euro 75.000 / US $ 87970 including taxes and fees for a AWD (Dual motor) version with far less options.

Performance itself costs US$ 29.000 or Euro 24.725 excl taxes. Count 21% taxes on top of the price and the performance package alone will cost Euro 29.920,= Ridiculous price for that half a second faster to the 60 miles / 100 km mark. You don't get 1 more mile / km range with it.

The model 3 is a small car and always will stay a small car in the minds of most people. That vision / placing of the M3 is spread by Tesla itself.
    Probably I switch over to the i-Pace

7. gohabsgo

gohabsgo New Member

I just went to a local Tesla store and got some good advice that may be good for fellow Ontarionians/Canadians.

Apparently the AWD option will cost between $6300-$6600.

The Ontario $14k subsidy is only available for <$75k cars. That cost, however, is just for the car, battery, and powertrain. This means that you can get AWD, Long Range battery, Premium interior, and Enhanced Autopilot and still be eligible. Nevertheless, you can only cash in the $14k rebate after the car is delivered, and with the upcoming provincial election, who knows if that'll exist in 4ish months...

Sales rep recommended that I hold off and figure out what the government is going to do. Additionally, Tesla will continue to fix production issues and I'd likely get a higher quality car if I wait until the end of the year. I don't need the car urgently, so I'll wait.

8. JordanWilliamson

I highly doubt that any party will change the rebate. It could happen but in my opinion if the Liberals win they are going to keep it because it's theirs, if the NDP win they are going to keep it because they are even more on the green initiative, if the PC win they are going to keep it because Ford has said he prefers tax rebates and incentives for green policy over penalties and taxes.

9. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

This morning I was in a Tesla shop in The Netherlands, Europe. There the assumption for the model 3 is that Dutch consumer prices (including VAT or BTW as called in Holland) will be around the same as American prices. Base model most surely around the Euro 40.000 mark including BTW.

Something else..................Almost everyday they get emails stating that production is ramping up rapidly. From that the other assumption is that deliveries in The Netherlands will start last this year. More precise. At the end of the year. Even for my reservation done in November 2016.

But as the employee said on both points: It is not sure and it could be off. (very good of him to be careful)

As they are always very careful (as they should be), I think both points are possible projections.

I as well was at a Jaguar dealer. i-Pace will be delivered at the end of the year, "but if you want one this year you have to hurry. The production batch is almost full": was the talk. Base model around Euro 80.000 including BTW. And one can testdrive from July.