What will Model 3 cost you?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Teslaliving, Feb 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. sutragirl

sutragirl New Member

Before taxes, locked and loaded will be $58k. It does not have AWD, I personally don't care. It does have the long range battery, premium package, all the auto assist driving packages, normal wheels (add $1500 for the extra inch diameter). With taxes and tags it should be $65K-ish. I hope I'm estimating high.

2. joeski1

joeski1 Member

Home Page:
    Better off with a 75D..

3. joeski1

joeski1 Member

Home Page:
    #123 joeski1, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018

My conclusion.. EJ has come to realize the M3 isn't all that.. saw one today in silver .. sorry.. ugly...

Not willing to cross over $50K??

Why?

Because the MS 75D is a better car!! do yourself a big favor....go for the MS test drive before you waste your cash on an inferior vehicle.. for roughly the same coin..

Contact me for a referral for that new S.. not because I right.. but because I'm right....

@ EJ...

Saw it here::

P100D in red available in San
    Diego. cool $120K.. extra miles, dents, chips, etc.. just for you.. "badges of honor"
    "
    We don't need no stinking badges!"

I 'd check to see if it's still supported.. warranty valid , how about beat at the drag strip?? etc..

$10,000 wheel package .. EVEN comes with a LOVE letter.. ( & 2 violin players plucking the strings with their bows)

MUST BE a dear john!

What will a bank loan on this vehicle with say.. 40,000 miles.?? A:: About 75% of current Kelly Bluebook..

Hahahah!!! $$$$$$$

Much love to all.. now get outta my way! Both hands on the wheel..NO AP for me... I already know it couldn't possibly keep up..

4. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Not if you need the range...
    I think you must be distracted. @Electric Jen ia more than familiar with the S as they have had one in their household for several years; therefore I think she is perfectly capable of comparing the relative benefits of both models ;)
    Just because she is not prepared to spend more than $50-70k does not mean, IMHO, that she does not appreciate her own Model 3, recently obtained and values it for what it is.

To each their own. As I told you before.

5. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

More than Euro 66.000 excluding taxes and fees for the one I want? In that case I switch over to the Jaguar I-pace. Hope Jaquar and Tesla make an agreement that Jags can use the Supercharger network in Europe. Elon did say he wants to open up the network for other carmakers.