Video of Tesla Model 3 Release Candidate revealed by Elon Musk

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by clprenz, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Possibly, @Mergoscia . Yet, in the end, it is a matter of what you want against what you can afford... ;)

2. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

You're right. Although................when there will be another competition, you may end up with a free Model X like Bjorn did.

3. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

An exciting prospect... yet I am not going to hold my breath! Besides, I can't say 'ooooh, it's fr...ing cold out here...!' Or 'Isn't Optimus Prime aaawsome?' quite with that priceless, inimitable accent of his! :p

4. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

#24 Mergoscia, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    But may I think you have a very charming Portugese accent combined with a French love tone and Belgium chocolate softness? And at the background Mozart's requiem in each and every video? That's a ladykiller and will impress Tesla! You will be Optimus Prime! At the end the ladies buy the cars. You will up the sales, for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Maybe there is a plan there on YouTube when I get Midnight S≡R≡NITY... yet replace Portuguese by Italian...;)

6. Mergoscia

Mergoscia Member

#26 Mergoscia, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    @michael,
    At first I thought Italian WAS at place, later in one of your posts I read Portugese. Something with born Portugese. I am wrong? Anyway, South Europeans (descendents) are way more stylish, charming, cultural and diplomatic then Dijsselbloem. No comparison at all......

But back to the topic. Have you seen the newly released photo's of the black car? The back looks much better then with the silver paint. I am not sure there has been made more changes or not, except the hood and the lights involved. It looks more in the right proportions.
    The front hasn't been changed to the style of the S an X. Somewhat disappointing, Cause S.E.X. is not in order. At the other hand...if it would have been changed, what would have been the outcome? Proportions out of hand? And tons more aluminium? I think I can live with a 3 Obsidian Black metallic.

7. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

@Mergoscia , not sure where you got the Portuguese link... I may have said Obrigado once to a true Portuguese yet eu no falo portugues...
    ;)
    As for the new video, out of rigor, I will comment in the other thread...

8. Electric Jen

Electric Jen Member

Boy do I regret not learning Portuguese when I had the chance growing up.

Hey Michael, I'd like to connect with you. If you have a moment, can you please email me at jen@Teslarati.com?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1