Tesla Model X 20" OEM Silver Wheels and Tires - Demos

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by zerocylinders, Jun 6, 2017.

1. zerocylinders

zerocylinders New Member

I am taking delivery in 2 days of a "showroom" Tesla Model X (April 2017 build date) that has 1,000 miles on the odometer. The car currently has 20" silver wheels and tires (OEM) in like new condition. The car has 1,000 miles on the odometer (all as a Tesla showroom demo, I have not driven yet), so obviously the tires have some very minimal wear, but otherwise are showroom new. I don't want the 20" wheels and tires, so I purchased the 22" black wheel and tire package. That leaves me with the extra 20" silver performance wheel and (summer) tire set that needs a good home. I do need winter wheels and tires eventually, so I am hoping to sell off or trade the tire/wheel set (enabling me to get a 19" winter wheel/tire set), or just sell the tires (and then I would use the wheels for my winter set) .

So the three possible options are to: (1) sell the 20" stock wheel and tires (including the TPM already installed of course) for $2,000, OR (2) sell the 20" OEM summer tires only for $500 total (and I would keep the wheels and TPM sensors), OR (3) trade my 20" wheel and tire set for a new or near new winter wheel / tire set (equal trade if for 19" Tesla OEM wheels and tires with < 1000 miles and no damage, otherwise make offer with some additional consideration). I can provide pictures as soon as I take delivery in two days if needed (ask). Prices are firm and assume in person trade (or buyer pays shipping), I am pricing these fairly to try to get a quick sale done. Any interest? I am located in the Chicago area (north suburbs).

2. Dennis

Dennis Moderator

Home Page:
    What about getting 20" winter tires on those rims?

3. zerocylinders

zerocylinders New Member

That would still leave me with the 20" OEM Pirelli (summer) tires I would need to sell or trade. It doesn't make much sense to store them since I am using the 22" rims for my main summer tires .. I am definitely open to that idea if the tires can find a good home (though I think I prefer 19" for winter, ideally).

4. Jonathan McGlothan

Jonathan McGlothan New Member

Hello,
    Are these wheels and tires still available?