Tesla Model 3 delivery event: Fremont factory, 7pm (PT) on July 28, Musk to present at 9pm

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by gene, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:13 AM.

1. gene

gene Moderator

#1 gene, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:13 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017 at 8:34 AM
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

First invitations to attend Tesla’s Model 3 delivery event have been sent by the Silicon Valley electric car giant. The highly anticipated “handover party” will take place on Friday, July 28 at its Fremont, California factory.

Those invited to the exclusive event will witness the first thirty deliveries of Tesla’s Model 3 to their owners. This will be similar in nature to the Model X delivery event that was also held at its Fremont facility, where six early Tesla backers were handed keys to their new Falcon Winged electric SUV.

Unlike other Tesla “parties”, some invitees to the Model 3 delivery event are being offered a generous option to invite multiple guests based on their standings in Tesla’s past referral programs. For instance, one of Tesla’s top referrers DÆrik tells Teslarati that they received an option to invite up to 3 guests.

Doors open at the event beginning at 7pm Pacific Time. Tesla CEO Elon Musk will present opening remarks beginning at 9pm PT.

We want to give a big thanks to DÆrik for their continued support of Teslarati and for providing us with a first look at the email invitation with +3 option.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Musk is expected to open with a presentation outlining Tesla’s grand vision for the future, that inevitably will touch on the range of Tesla Energy products. That will likely be followed by a presentation on Model 3’s unique features and then a live grand reveal of the first production cars presented on stage.

Tesla Model 3 production is expected to grow exponentially at a rate of 100 cars produced in August, before ramping to above 1,500 vehicles in September. Production levels are expected to hit 20,000 vehicles in December.

We’ve provided the full email invitation to the Model 3 Delivery Event, as follows. Be sure to follow us @Teslarati as we bring you live behind the scenes coverage from the event from Fremont on Friday, July 28.

Leave a comment if you’re attending the event or in need of an invitation. There are many invitees that would be more than happy to offer a guest spot.

Your Invitation to the Model 3 Delivery Event

Tesla Factory Fremont, CA 

Friday July 28, 2017

You are invited to attend the Model 3 Delivery Event on July 28 in Fremont, CA.

Please consider the following before submitting your RSVP:

• Invitations are non‑transferable
    • IDs will be checked upon arrival
    • Guests must arrive at the same time as the primary ticket holder
    • Doors open at 7PM
    • Food and drinks will be served beginning at 7PM
    • Remarks will begin at 9PM
    • Light outerwear is recommended in case of cool weather, as the event will be held outdoors

If you’re interested in attending, please submit your RSVP by July 21.

We look forward to seeing you there.

The Tesla Team

Article: Tesla Model 3 delivery event: Fremont factory, 7pm (PT) on July 28, Musk to present at 9pm

2. jed

jed New Member

#2 jed, Jul 17, 2017 at 8:32 AM
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 8:52 AM
    Hi!
    My husband and I live in Sacramento, CA and would love to tag along to the Model 3 delivery event with someone who has tickets to share ;). We are model S owners and have a reservation for a model 3 (4/1/16 3:51 PM). jedibble@gmail.com

3. Kai

Kai New Member

#3 Kai, Jul 17, 2017 at 8:36 AM
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM
    Me and my father has been wanting to go to a Tesla reveal party but never got the chance, if any body has any tickets to spare that would be great. We also have a Model S 85 and Model X 90D and if we could go we could experience, and meet a new generation (in my opinion) of Tesla owners!
    Thanks
    Kaibryant67@gmail.com

4. Taylor S Marks

As much as I'd love to be there, I'll just watch from home. On the one hand, sucks that it's so late (midnight Eastern time). On the other hand, thank goodness it's on Friday instead of Thursday like the initial reveal event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gonzalo Zamora

Gonzalo Zamora New Member

I reserved a model 3 in December, live in Fresno. Would really love to attend the reveal. If anyone has an invite they would like to share I would greatly appreciate it.

6. alexhalcomb1

alexhalcomb1 New Member

I live in San Francisco and would LOVE to be at the event. Please let me know if you have an extra spot!

Alex

Long time Tesla fan/investor/evangelist. Model 3 reservation holder (3/31/2016).

7. Burjoes

Burjoes New Member

Just a tip - "exponentially" means something very specific, and Tesla's growth rate is not it.

8. Janice Cerny

Janice Cerny New Member

Would be fantastic to attend the delivery event! We got our X90D in March at the Fremont factory and LOVE it! We are like living advertisements as we get looks, stares, comments and love to demo to car features to anyone who is interested! We have a 3 on order as well, so excited to see the first deliveries roll out. If there are available tickets we would be ever so thankful and super excited!

9. v Smith

v Smith New Member

My husband and i would love to attend the delivery event . We have a Model 3 reservation, and now waiting on our car. If any one has any extra tickets we would really appreciate being able to be part of this big moment. Thank You

10. Inductor

Inductor New Member

#10 Inductor, Jul 18, 2017 at 12:24 AM
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 12:32 AM
    Would love to go to the show. Robert.grasso88@gmail.com
    I've got 10 tsla shares and me and my gf point out Teslas every time we see them. We're big fans of the cause, future, and style and of Elon in general. Shes a nurse and I'm a game design student living together in San Francsico. We would be honored! In exchange we will treat you to a bay area dinner (below $60 per person) of your choice on any other night, as food will be privided at the event.
    [​IMG]

11. Luis

Luis New Member

So... I am big Tesla/Elon/SpaceX fan... I am a Model 3 reservation holder that was out of the country, but stayed up until an insane hour to put in the money as soon as the online reservations opened. I have only had 1 car, kept it for 17 years and ready for my next car to be a Model 3. I live in Charlotte NC, but if someone has an extra spot and would be willing to bring me, I have looked at flights and WILL get on a plane to attend!!! I would be an awesome guest, will bring along 3D printed Tesla goodies and stuff!!!!!

12. Neiko Johnson

Neiko Johnson New Member

#12 Neiko Johnson, Jul 19, 2017 at 7:06 AM
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2017 at 10:17 AM
    Greetings everyone,

I am a huge Tesla enthusiast that recently reserved a Model S for my wife. I currently have a Model 3 reservation and I am looking forward to it! This is one of the most anticipated things I have ever purchased and I would love to attend the Model 3 event with someone who currently has an open guest spot. I am from Atlanta, GA and would love to fly out to the Fremont Factory so I can gain some insight for our East coast fans. I visit the Tesla dealership weekly in Atlanta to test drive or learn about new technology and I would love to be able to attend the event and return to give them some information this time around. My contact email is johnsonn5@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

13. rharness

rharness New Member

My wife and i would love to attend the delivery event . We live in the Bay Area, own a Model S85, and have a Model 3 reservation. If you have any extra tickets we would be honored to be part of this event. Rharness@Comcast.net

14. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

@Burjoes , please tell us more. Why isn't a growth of 100 in August,1,500 in September and 20k in December not exponential? What should it have been to meet your very specific definition?

Just asking... truly curious.

15. Brenda Mackenzie

Brenda Mackenzie New Member

My husband and I would absolutely love to attend this event! We have a reservation for the model 3!

16. Rabbs

Rabbs New Member

As an early S owner and long time supporter, and a very early model 3 order, I am surprised not to be invited to the 3 event. I was in line at 6AM in Palo Alto, about number 20 in line on opening day. I have referred numerous folks. Got my S in 2012.
    How can I get a ticket to the 3 presentation?

17. Rabbs

Rabbs New Member

I have been to each model release. We own an S, vin2859, and ordered our 3 as #20 in line at Palo Alto on opening day. We have referred many friends, with several now owners and leases and 3 orders .
    Please have me as a guest as we await our 3 reservation to be filled.
    Thanks
    Rabbs