Tesla Model 3 2000 miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale / Wanted' started by Rownolds, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Rownolds

Rownolds New Member

Hi Everyone.
    We got a Tesla model S in 2014 and drove it around the country for 9 months living homeless out of our car - a fantastic experience! (see my blog! teslatent.wordpress.com !) It now has 120,000 miles on it and we decided we wanted to sell it and get 2 Model 3's, a his and a hers, one with autopilot and big battery to drive around on extended vacations and one of the $35,000 ones for only using around town . So we reserved a pair of them in April of 2016. We got the long range one (this is the one for sale now) a few weeks ago and it is an awesome car, truly awesome, but found out that there isn't enough cargo space for all our car camping stuff :-/ So we decided to keep the Model S for our long road trips and get a short range one for around town. We'll probably wait for the all wheel drive version to pull the trigger on our 'keeper'.
    Anyway, this is a sweet ride. fast, fun, very little maintenance, electricity is cheap. If you wish you had reserved one two years ago and are kicking yourself about having to wait, this one may be for you. It's priced at a bit below my cost (I paid 51K, will sell for 50), available right away. It has less than 2000 miles on it. We can talk about delivery options, I might be able to drive it out to you. Currently located in Kalispell MT Call or text 208 241 1019 or email walter1701@outlook.com But for sure look at my blog. I haven't posted in a couple years but it's still a good source to see what it was like being an early Tesla Gypsy

2. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Hi & welcome... would you mind adding a couple of pics, think that might help. Also recommend you also post on M3OC here:
    https://model3ownersclub.com/forums/tesla-cars-for-sale.60/

Just trying to help two people... the seller & ultimate buyer!! ;)

3. Rownolds

Rownolds New Member

Thank you Michael :)
    20180513_135454 (Small).jpg 20180521_173902 (Small).jpg 20180521_173921 (Small).jpg First (Small).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Hope it turns out well for ya. Trust you saw the comment about the tax credit on M3OC.
    On the other hand the car is almost new and if people are in a hurry...
    Take care.

5. Rownolds

Rownolds New Member

Thank you @Michael Russo
    for the right person this could be a real win-win.
    Just for kicks here's a pic of all the Tesla Gypsy gear we stuffed into the S during our 9 months on the road in 2014. All that stuff plus a wife. Ummagumma (17) (Small).jpg

• Winner Winner x 1