Perhaps a unique question but hopefully Mr Russo or someone else can shed some light or merely offer your perspective.... I have a reservation for both the model 3 and the Tesla shingles/powerwall. If I go with the RWD M3 my estimated arrival is may-Jun ‘18; if I go with the M3 AWD my estimated arrival would be Jan ‘19. With that said, given the solar shingles won’t likely be available until late ‘18 (I’m on the east coast), I wonder if it makes sense to wait for the AWD M3 (as much as I prefer to get it sooner ) as there will be costs for setting up the powewalls and the Tesla car charger - so best to do all at same time?! Hopefully you get my drift considering the above scenarios. I presume I will want to link the installations to save on cost $$ but I’m also not sure that I truly need AWD (aka at higher price n thus less options that I can afford). Thoughts? Thanks!!