Ride the Lightning: Unofficial Tesla Podcast thread

Discussion in 'Media' started by Ryan, Jan 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ryan

Ryan Member

On episode 142, Elon Musk outlines his plan to run a much tighter ship at Tesla as Model 3 production ramps up. Plus: good news for Tesla in China, more good news about the long-term battery health in Tesla vehicles, and more! Listen below or download here if you'd like to check it out.

2. Ryan

Ryan Member

Episode 143 is here! Canada gets hit with a huge wave of Model 3 Design Studio invites, Tesla loses a key department head, the Model 3 gets showcased in China, and more! Check it out below or download here. Cheers!

3. Ryan

Ryan Member

It’s my favorite episode to do every quarter: the earnings call analysis! On episode 144, I’ve got highlights and my insights on everything that was said by Elon and the rest of the Tesla executive team on the Q1 conference call. Listen below or download here, cheers!

4. Ryan

Ryan Member

I’m shot out of a cannon on episode 145 of my Tesla podcast this week after Elon Musk finally reveals availability timing for the Performance Model 3, Tesla becomes part of the storyline on another HBO comedy, Model S and X get a new interior option, and much more! Check it out below or download here if you're interested.

5. Ryan

Ryan Member

Pricing and specifications for the Dual Motor and Performance Model 3 are here!!! I managed to sneak all of the info and analysis into this week's episode at the almost-literal eleventh hour. Plus: Model 3’s first big safety rating comes in, production is ramping up nicely, the P100D S and X get cooler, Tesla wins a dealership battle in another state, and more! Listen below or download here if you like. P3D!!!!

6. Ryan

Ryan Member

Episode 147 is a big one – both for the week of Tesla news and for me personally. I go over everything Elon talked about: Model Y, next-gen Supercharging, and much more. Listen below or download here, and happy Memorial Day weekend!

7. Ryan

Ryan Member

Sunday means another new episode of Ride the Lightning! On episode 148, I get you caught up on all the tidbits of info Elon dropped on Twitter, plus a look back at the Consumer Reports brake testing and how wonderfully all parties handled it. Listen below or download here if you like.

8. Ryan

Ryan Member

It's a mini-milestone as I hit episode 150 of Ride the Lightning! On this week's show, Tesla makes the difficult choice to lay off 9% of its workforce, Elon Musk details the next-gen Roadster’s unbelievable SpaceX option package, Immaculate Reflections’ Jeff McGoveran stops by to talk about detailing and paint protection, and more! Give it a listen below or download here if you're interested. Happy Father's Day!

9. Ryan

Ryan Member

Elon Musk posts a picture of the first-ever Performance Model 3, and it looks a lot like mine! Plus: Tesla zeroes in on a location for its future European Gigafactory, Model 3 gets a couple of long-awaited new features via a software update, and more! Listen below or download here if you're interested -- thanks for giving the podcast a try!

10. Ryan

Ryan Member

The Performance Model 3 gets a surprising and substantial price drop. Whoa! Plus: Tesla’s always-on cellular connection will no longer be free for new buyers, Gigafactory hits a major production milestone, first details on the Tesla Pickup, and much more! Listen below or download here if you're interested, and happy Q3!

11. Ryan

Ryan Member

On episode 153 of Ride the Lightning, Tesla reaches their big goal of producing 5,000 Model 3s in one week, a new bill could restore the $7500 federal EV tax credit for the next decade, UK Tesla fans get their first official chance to check out the Model 3, and more! Listen below or download here, cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ryan

Ryan Member

Super jam-packed episode this week! So much to cover! For instance: the US federal tax credit situation has been finalized. I’ll give you all the details on how much longer it’ll last. Plus: Tesla officially names Shanghai as the site of its third Gigafactory, Elon Musk gives me an update on Performance Model 3 deliveries, select Model X 100Ds get a free performance boost, and more! Listen below or download here.

13. Ryan

Ryan Member

Episode 155 of my Tesla podcast is about Sandy Munro having to, in his words, "eat crow" on Model 3 profitability, a bunch of new little Performance Model 3 details, a word on Elon Musk's behavior, and much more! Give it a listen below or download it here.