New Youtube Channel, need your Support!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Konstantin, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Konstantin

Konstantin New Member

Hi! I hope everyone has an awesome day so far, the reason I reach out to you guys is because I just started a youtube channel about cars and technology. As an immigrant from Russia, I moved in pursuit of a better and more fulfilling life. And currently serving as an active duty soldier in US Army. But due to a back injury I am forced to medically retire. My Youtube channel is an opportunity for me to share my passion for technology and cars... As well as helping others to achieve their dreams and goals, because minimum of 20% of any revenue of that channel will go directly to charity and good cause.

By saying 'good cause" I refer to something I always enjoyed, and it is helping others to achieve the things they want or motivate them to be successful in their own way. Currently we are in talks with local teachers and schools about arranging kids classes like "financial responsibility", "ways to discover your talents" and "healthy habits".

And most important I've met young people all over the US, who work long days or volunteering for various organizations... And sometime they don't have the means to buy a car. So one of my goals is to eventually be able to help them by donating cars to those who truly need them. And by subscribing on my youtube channel or becoming a patreon, you can help us to expend and help us make it happen... thanks if you are still reading :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTUSa00FXR6xZ0e-qqk5PUg?view_as=subscriber
    https://www.patreon.com/FromRussianWithLove

2. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Welcome to our forum, Konstantin!
    Subscribed for starters.

Wish you best of success.

Cheers,
    Mike