Model S 75D Horsepower

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Tes La Ferrari, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Tes La Ferrari

Tes La Ferrari New Member

Does anyone know what the horsepower is for a Model S 75D both pre- and post the July 1 / 17 "new software and hardware 0-60 update ?"

I remember hearing that the model s had 691 hp, (and then some controversy where someone tested it and it had far less ?) but haven't seen horsepower rating since.

Does anyone know the horsepower ratings for the 75, 90 and 100 ? and possibly historical model s models as well ?

2. Zelda

Zelda New Member

Wikipedia has a very good spreadsheet comparing the different model S attributes.

3. Tes La Ferrari

Tes La Ferrari New Member

Thanks Zelda

here's a link for those who are interested.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Model_S

The interesting thing is that it says that all Model S 75D produced May of 2016 and onwards have 518 horsepower. but no listing for torque.

I wonder what the post July 1/ 2017 production 75D horsepower would be, as the car is 1 second faster to 60 than pre-Jul1 / 17 75D's.

Although it could be another reason too, a horsepower upgrade would make sense for this change

4. jdowell362

jdowell362 New Member

518bhp for my pokey little 75d??? that sounds really high. but maybe not considering the top speed. interesting...