Is Tesla good for Airport Transporation

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Erkan ISIK, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Erkan ISIK

Erkan ISIK New Member

Do you recommend Tesla cars for a limousine company? If anyone uses which model and why? I would like to use for Sacramento Airport Transportation Thank you for your response.

2. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Administrator

I would absolutely recommend it. Model S and X are classy, roomy, provide for a very comfortable ride. In addition with zero emissions you’ll contribute thousands of pounds of CO2 savings so good for the planet!!

I have had the pleasure of owning a Model S for 9 months now and know if 4-5 limo drivers in my SW France city of Pau who went for T≡SLA are absolutely loving it! I use one of them who recently traded his S for an X!

Strongly recommend you order now before end January and use a referral code so you get 6 months free supercharging (9 if you don’t take a test drive). Check my Twitter handle @mmrusso57 if you wish to find mine... ;)

3. Milan B

Milan B Member

time is limited. you really should take him up on this if you plan on getting one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 18650

18650 Member

Especially at airports the cars often rest, and then stink extremely at cold starts, I finally noticed. Such a clean TESLA goes down well!