I purchased a model S mid September in order to receive the special finance deal. Luckily the car I wanted happened to be in production that week, and was shipped out several days later. During this time there has been little/no communication with the delivery folks until today. They called and said there is a flaw in the paint caused by the "wrap" and now the car needs to go to a paint/body shop which will delay the delivery an additional 2 weeks. So I have been paying for insurance for a car I haven't seen yet for almost a month-I'm inclined to cancel the whole deal...any thoughts? is this normal?