Dec 2017 - Feb 2018

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Bob Hinden, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Dennis

Dennis Moderator

Home Page:
    Red is a great color.

I may know who you’re talking about...

Most attendees were current Tesla Owners Club of Orange County members. However we did get a lot of “new” signups that day.

We have more colors and cars coming to our normal bi-monthly Meetup at the end of the month.

2. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

So do you think there have been some first invites to non-owners already? :cool:

3. mbagirl00

mbagirl00 New Member

Michael,

Based on what she said to me, it appears that way; however, if you look at the Invitation Tracker (on a different thread on Teslarati Model 3 forum), no invitations (to date) have been reported by Non-Owners/Non-Employees (read: normal people = the masses!).

4. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Indeed. While I believe you of course, I think her reservation was somewhat linked to an existing owners of some relative... and maybe she didn’t express that clearly enough...
    In any case progress is underway and you had a great experience thanks to @Dennis !
    Good for you!

5. RFP

RFP Member

6. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Ron, I’ve already given you my perspective on SA articles with post #14 above.
    They do NOT all make sense, unfortunately.

On any given day, there are several articles on T≡SLA from so-called analysts appearing on the net and they vary on a scale from totally bearish to bullish as heck.
    See here - https://forums.teslarati.com/threads/mixed-bag-of-analysts-opinions.2358/

As in many things I believe the truth is somewhere in between yet I remain confident about the LT viability of T≡SLA and excited about the formidable contribution the company will continue to have on sustainable transportation, energy generation and storage.

7. RFP

RFP Member

Hello Michael, I fully agree with you when it comes to Financial/Market analysts such as seeking Alpha, Motley Fool, and many others. Personally, I divide most anything they say by 2 just to start. My reason for referring this link is that it addresses lots of our feelings re cost/priorities/lack of choice/and "metered" information and updates. Personally, I know that I will love the car and will be excited as a kid to receive it, but again personally I couldn't behave in the way/style that Tesla(Elon) has and can't be a sycophant! As always, thanks for your courtesy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

You are welcome and truly appreciate your civility too!! Take care, Mike

9. Bob Hinden

Bob Hinden New Member

I received the email from Telsa yesterday evening. My new delivery dates are now March to May 2018. Not to surprising, I guess, but disappointing. I really hope these are real delivery dates.

Unfortunately, I now need to put some money in my current car to keep it going longer. Around the time I got the email, one of my xenon headlights died :-(

10. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Keep it up... what’s a few months when you’ve waited this long... :)