Changes to Used Car choice

Discussion in 'Model S' started by tup1830, Nov 20, 2018.

1. tup1830

tup1830 New Member

Hello All,

Looking for a little advice here.

I found a nice MS that fit all my needs and i jumped on it by putting down the deposit.

24hrs later, I was looking at the used cars again and another one popped up (that wasn't there before) with nearly all the same specs, just $1000 cheaper...and no air suspension (which i didn't really need anyway).

Can i change my vehicle choice after putting the deposit down? Will they charge me?

2. Michael Russo

Michael Russo Moderator

Not sure and would need to ask T≡SLA.
    If you’re only saving a grand and ‘lose’ SAS, I wouldn’t do it. I can compare Midnight S≡R≡NITY - which has it - with Red Dragon - which didn’t - and it is a heck of a lot more comfy!! :)

3. tup1830

tup1830 New Member

Thanks. i'm also gaining power liftgate and the LED lights..but i'll lose high fidelity sound too.

4. Milan B

Milan B Member

i got all those things. i really like the power liftgate. i can open it as i am walking up to the car or from inside the car as i am getting out. the air suspension is great. it will raise the car when you are near a GPS coordinate. everytime i go to a supercharger i raise the car so i never hit the bump markers. then every time i go back to that same charger (it does it based on like 50 foot wide area) it automatically raises the car again. The sound to me isnt really all the great. i think it still needs more base. and that can be upgraded aftermarket with new speakers. same for LED lights.

• Informative Informative x 1