4th Year Service

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Rosie158, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Rosie158

Rosie158 New Member

Just bought a '14 S85 with 45K miles on it from the original owner. The car has seen its 1st and 2nd service but nothing thereafter. Since I had only 5K miles on the warranty, I sprung for the $900 4th year service and included a number of complaints. These included: 1) An electrical noise emanating from the drive motor and 2) a squeak in the sunroof - when open.

The service manager at the Springfield NJ service center went for ride with me and agreed that both issues needed attention. Three days later, I was informed that the cr was ready for pick-up. I was shocked to find that they replaced the drive assembly and the complete panorama sunroof under warranty!

While I had heard stories about a less than satisfying customer experience at some of the Tesla service centers, I can only give the highest praise for the guys (and girls) at the Springfield facility.

By the way, the MS is GREAT!!!

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Teslaliving

Teslaliving Moderator

Home Page:
    I've found they always fix/replace more than the original complaint when I have it serviced. The services are pretty expensive for what they list that they do for them but they always find things and do them for free that saves money in the long term.

• Informative Informative x 1