Tesla Addict
    Be sure to check out my podcast!
  2. Michael Russo
    Michael Russo
    Waiting for Midnight S≡R≡NITY...
    gene likes this.
  3. teslarati
    teslarati
    Invite a friend and join the discussion!
  4. Ben Schippers
    Ben Schippers Nasatech
    Hi. What's your email, we'll send over an invite. Are you on an iphone or android?
  5. ThosEM
    ThosEM
    You're a genome that built an autonomous, meat covered skeleton made of stardust, riding on a rock, hurtling through space. What's to fear?
  6. TALKING TESLA
  7. JeffreyR
    JeffreyR Electric Jen
    Gene invited me to join their new forums. I asked him to say "hello" for me, and he sent me your profile link. So, "hello" directly.
  8. JeffreyR
    JeffreyR
    Driven MS-40, MS-P85D; Tested MX-P90DL; Reserved M3 (in line 3/31 7am at Santana Row in San Jose, CA)
  9. Ben Schippers
    Ben Schippers Newscutter
    Hey Newscutter, nice to connect thanks @gene. Let me know if you have a few minutes to chat this afternoon / tomorrow. Regarding Teslab. Hope you're doing well.
    Newscutter likes this.
    1. Newscutter
      Newscutter
      Sorry I missed the message Ben. Yesterday afternoon I was doing various car-tasks and had already killed my phone when I was at work. Have appts after hours today. Can do email/messages but can't commit to calls until Wed at earliest. Not sure-- are these private?? If not, you can find me on most social media to PM.
      Jan 31, 2017
  10. Ben Schippers
    Ben Schippers Dennis
    Hey Dennis, nice to connect thanks @gene. Let me know if you have a few minutes to chat this afternoon / tomorrow. Regarding Teslab.
  11. Ben Schippers
    Ben Schippers Ben Sullins
    Want to do a quick call today?
    Ben Sullins likes this.
    1. Ben Sullins
      Ben Sullins
      Hey Ben, maybe tomorrow around 1130 PST?
      Jan 30, 2017
  12. gene
    gene
    Time Hunter
  13. AstroJane
    AstroJane
    Space dreaming...per usual.
  14. Ben Schippers
    Ben Schippers
    Building Teslab! Ask me a question.
  15. Newscutter
    Newscutter